Group Coaches help leaders launch successfully each session. There are plenty of logistics and factors to keep track of, so it's a coach's job to make sure their leaders are staying on track for a great launch!
CONVERSATIONS TO HAVE BASED ON THE FORM:
Day and Time confirmed
Host Location (with address)
Plans for GROUPLINK (adding, helping)
Number of spots open (whether adding at GROUPLINK or not)
Any removals from group list
12:20 PM - Pre-Event Huddle
- This is a mandatory huddle, so if at all possible, it's best to not attend 3rd service! That way, a leader doesn't have to leave service early!
12:30 PM - Event begins!
2:00 PM - Quick Debrief and next steps
- We'll meet in the box office and talk through what happens next, and how everyone will get their information!
WHAT TO EXPECT
The big goal of GROUPLINK is to help people make meaningful connections with group leaders.
There will be some unstructured lunch time at the beginning, which is a great chance to just help people feel comfortable and respond to any questions about groups in general or how the event works.
After lunch, we'll have a structured time where people will get to meet several different leaders. Leaders will sit at one table and facilitate conversations (prompts provided).
At the end of the event, attenders will fill out a card with their top 3 group choices on it. Afterward, we'll make sure people are placed into groups based on group availability.
MAKE SURE LEADERS HAVE THE SMALL GROUP LEADER APP BEFORE GROUPLINK!
More info below in the "CCB & APPS TO USE" section!
All New Group Leaders (and hosts) should come to Essentials: New Leader Training. Coaches are encouraged to attend as well!
Essentials will help leaders develop the confidence and clarity they need to launch their group!
- Make sure they RSVP here!
OTHER QUESTIONS TO BE ASKING
- Is the group doing child care? Are all the logistics clear?
- Are there any unconnected people at Mission that the leaders can invite to join their group?
- Is the group list accurate? Think through potential guests, past no-shows, and make sure everyone has been reached out to personally for confirmation before the session.