want to be a part of the crew?
Interns at Mission Church receive a well-rounded, hands-on learning experience in ministry. Over the course of a summer, they...
- engage in the process and thinking for contextualizing ministry to a local community;
- develop leadership thinking and skills for building, managing and leading ministry teams from scratch to scale;
- develop thinking around marketing and communication in a way that's effective in your community;
- sit with a teaching & programming team and look into their process from idea to content creation to execution to debriefing the experience;
- and engage with the staff team in developing Mission's ongoing discipleship strategy (how to make disciples without simply creating or relying on more programs and in a way that the "Pharisee" doesn't win)
Interns have regular development check-ins with different staff members, are involved in multiple ministries, and have the chance to personally interview each ministry team leader.
Each member of the Mission Church team takes a "how can I help" approach to ministry. While each team member has individual areas of responsibility, there is a sense of collaboration and support that permeates our culture. There is no task below a team member at Mission and if we see something that needs to be done, we do it!
We're excited that you are considering jumping in and being a part of the Mission Team for a season! Fill out the application below to get more info and start the interview process.
Here's what a few past interns have said about their experience at Mission: