← Back to the Group Coach Dashboard
The 10 minute coaching session
- What’s on your mind?
- You, as the leader, are responsible for starting the conversation.
- NOT “how can I help you?"
- Anything Else?
- Fight for the last 10%, it’s usually the most critical.
- What’s the real challenge here for you?
- Identify the core problem, not the surrounding drama
- Has to be FOR YOU.
- What’s the one thing that YOU can do that could greatly improve or completely solve the problem?
- micro change leads to real change
- habit stacking - micro changes stacking on top of each other
- creates accountability and ownership
- until you do the one thing, we can’t move forward
- what do they need to do it? permission, courage, encouragement?